Monday, March 26, 2012

Free time - it is within us


Yesterday, with a small walk to the clinic be discharged. In the photo, I did not. :) Just some kind of mother. We brawled at this time next - small naprygival me, and I twisted it. Nowhere is it written that the hospital can not make a noise. And we sit so tired. For some reason the doctor was in no hurry, spending two patients more than 40 minutes. We personally coped five.

But the story is not about the problems of modern medical care - there is just all clear. Medical strides goes to pay the rails, and, thank God, the gifts in the form of a box of chocolates and a pair of bills in the package - tire a little bit. And the rudeness of poliklikah paid less, although spending more. By contrast, leave a few municipal hospitals, where patients will learn to experiment, refine and students yesterday before the death of pensioners. The process is already under way - given that I work in both the clinic and spa - I have enough information.

So the hospital will not discuss. Let's talk about time.

I suddenly found that I had, it turns out, the sea of free time. Even without free (work enough) and released. T. e. I have had to travel with the child to the hospital, I got up and went. I did not ask permission, I have not ripped anyone working process, I have not ripped to shreds schedule. I once unwittingly over the years became completely free in his actions. I stopped working, I do only what pleases me. I turned the usual routine (other companies) work in the enjoyment of.

I myself and my staff define their working time. We want to work late into the night, we want to - zabem bolt and arrange the output. This, of course, affects the development, but almost blind rush jobs problems associated with the irregularity of the day.

I 'm running as my husband with bulging eyes - oh-oh, I get fired if you do not come to the 9. 00. You would think that in 9. 05 happen to the world of catharsis, or those five minutes will increase the country's gross domestic product by 100%. In my opinion there is a small number of occupations, where the free schedule does not apply - this is where the system of the army, ambulance, emergency, etc. Dr.. Still can not introduce a free schedule for the conveyor works, but you can replace the human robot. and replace. eventually. On all other development depends little on the schedule.

A man by the organization of the brain can (and should!) Do. This does not necessarily mean that all may be the inventors and writers - you can do differently. But izyskatelstvo, as a profession will continue to grow. There will be a growing mediation, as a creative profession for those who are not able to look at the still, and wants to find new faces in the human, soul.

And the work in the office, unfortunately, kills creativity in the bud, making the man into a robot. Of living by making mechanical. And hence the machines are more intelligent, and people all machine. On the machine go to work on the machine ass sticking up in the country. But as soon ass down on a bed, a notice sparkling little drops of dew on a piece of strawberry, ladybird, slowly crawling on the sheet, and a sense of natural beauty captures you completely, from head to toes. And the head of their own accord climb thought of the impermanence of life. What is it - it does not work within us, and imposed a reflexive rejection of the office culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment