Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I want to self-presentation

Troy. passed the baton on. Copernicus. and. Bournisien. passed the baton on. Bournisien. All four will be happy now.

The words ' I want ' are for me the transcendent nature of the. That's like ' I want ', and again, and have ' not want '. Some of my married lives in Wishlist, which allows me to stop, even when I win.

A second marriage to my Wishlist - I usually get fast enough that I want. Or the will of my children or I'm too cocky, but for some reason my wishes come true. But both ways - there is something wrong in my desires.

Let's go back in time. Maybe find something unfulfilled.

I want to become big and famous blogger. I wonder - when you find out on the street - this is known or should have to push?.

I want a big TV. I want a netbook. I want the big titanium mechanical watch with a cunning face. Pass, pass, could not find a suitable model.

I wish I was comfortable that I have not pulled, so I did what I wanted and I paid for it. Hmm. It seems to come true.

I want to communicate with thousands of people and not to leave the house.





More bablorubov thousand, fifty contacts on Skype, email address book for half a millennium, the phone at the same rate, more than five hundred subscribers, five thousand blog readers a month. And you wonder why I always invize?.

I want to silence. But! . I can not include ICQ to dinner. I can not ignore the calls.

I want you to everyone who helped me advice - my advice to them really helped, but not found in the trash of thoughts. Here, I can not control the outcome, but guess that 's not so sad, as I sometimes dark and wet night seems.

I want everything I start, do not sunk and collapsed. This raises the need to work and eventually conflict with my desire to do only what you like at the moment. But I try to look at their ideas and new things to put them on a par with those that I like at the moment. It's fun and exciting in itself.

I want everyone who is close to me, it was good. This is a natural desire of everyone who is responsible for his actions, one way or another affect the relatives and friends. Sometimes I can not find a consensus of interests. And every time it turns more and longer. We grow up together.

I want to avoid war. I wish that I could freely without passports or visas to travel wherever I want. I want to not depend on the situation in the country and to think what will happen tomorrow. But this is a childhood dream that I have carried through his life. I am well aware of their naivety and try to make them performed at least at the micro level, since I have not been immune to the macro-level.

All this is wanting a lot said about me, but I'll try to add a spoonful of honey in a barrel of milk Bournisien. I understand what is expected of me avtoharakteristiki, whom I wrote a few of my memorable past, including those for the other. After all, my self-presentation to anyone interested. But what else to write.

I would not hurry with the announcement that peaked. I evolve every day, each time pushing all the new knowledge. I demanded an expert in everything we would not have worked. Perhaps it is because of my desire to understand and corrosive to the very foundations of the subject. Maybe I just know how to choose the audience, which offer their services.

I am a mediocre professional than not doing. However, this is what puts me over those who are deeply in the subject line: I can look at the situation from the outside, and they - there is no.

There are rumors that I am a good organizer. But I actually quite good startups. I work with good ideas, I find the moments and zatsepochki, which will lead. I do not throw projects off. I'm looking for those who suffer and will continue to. And I 'll do something else.

I do not like cars, assaults, quick decisions. I brake. I like to think about the situation from all sides, to make a projection, and only then make a decision. So my right overdue, and I for 15 years had never sat behind the wheel for 33 years fought only once, and to my quick decisions have enough fingers on his hands. I am not a supporter of haste. When I say ' come ', I say ' think '. But when they think those who suggested I do something - it annoys me.

I maliciously, it is balanced, I was hard to unsettle. I am self-confident, ambitious, and there is reason to. I am deprived of gloss and pathos, I do not like big numbers, and calm attitude to foreign earnings and their sources. I believe that each person receives what is worthy, if not by birth or circumstances, the influence of third. And complaining about their problems, we can only themselves.

I hope to continue to delight you with their articles, their products, their ideas. And I hope they continue to not leave you indifferent. Be happy, angry, angry. Only indifference is not necessary. Neutrality - it is like a string between good and bad - you can try to balance it, but you will feel yourself at the same time very uncomfortable.

P. S. remembered. I want to filter removed Yandex ' I am the last ' with my blog - I wonder what will be the attendance of.

---------------------------------.
Sign up. to update the blog with one click!. Read on Twitter!. ::. Advertising blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment